Wednesday, March 6, 2013

NOTD - Essence Goofy-Blue

Hi Girls!

Although Spring is knocking on the door, I am wearing a "winter" polish: Goofy-Blue (nr. 01) from the Essence "Snow Jam" Collection (limited edition), which I have ordered online (it isn't available in any shop I have visited in the city).



In every official picture I saw, this polish had a very light blue shade. Initially I ordered it to replace my old light blue polish: Mini Colorama Party Blue. Goofy-Blue is not what I was expecting but I was pleasantly surprised by this polish. 


This is how I feel today, wearing Goofy-Blue:


Close-up:


It isn't just a simple polish (like the one I wanted to get rid of) but has tiny little white/silver shimmer in it which looks really nice in the spring sun :-)


In the shade:


Don't forget to enter my first giveaway! Click here and check out what you can win.

4 comments:

  1. Ce frumos se vede pe unghiile tale. E foarte frumoasa nuanta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! It just occurs to me that I have this color! Awesome, because I thought it looked so lovely in your fb shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blue! I love the shimmers in it!
    And that flower you're holding is so cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 iubesc albastrul:D sincer cel mai bine se vede in ultima poza:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.