Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Tri-Polish Challenge - Manicure 3

Hi Girls!

It's time for the third manicure from The Tri-Polish Challange. You can find the first two manicures here and here.


This time I have used the green and the coral polishes and made a cloud manicure. Yes know, this doesn't look like a coral polish. I haven't applied it directly on the white polish, but on top of the green one. This is why it looks darker than in the previous manicures.





Don't forget to check out the other entries:

13 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.