Monday, March 25, 2013

Polishes from Hungary


Hi Girls!

I have spent my last weekend in Hungary, Hajduszoboszló at the local Aqua Palace  Although the main purpose of this weekend was to relax I couldn't fight visiting a Rossmann store in search of some new nail polishes.

This is the little haul I came home with:

From left to right:
  • NYC - Nr. 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter
  • Essence - Peel off base coat 
  • Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper - Nr. 13 Mrs and Mr Glitter
  • Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper - Nr. 10 Glorious Aquarius

I had been dreaming of this polish from the moment I've seen it here and now I finally got it :-D. I am talking about Lovely Color Mania - Nr. 166.



NYC - Nr. 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter 
This is a glitter polish containing light blue, light pink hexagonal glitters and silver dot glitters.
I plan to use it on top of a dark blue polish.

Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper - Nr. 13 Mrs and Mr Glitter
Another glitter polish, this time only with hexagonal glitters. It contains 3 colors: light green, blue and black.

Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper - Nr. 10 Glorious Aquarius
At first I didn't want to buy this one but my boyfriend liked it so much I couldn't leave it there. Now it's one of my favorites, I am so glad I have brought it! This polish is all about blue and turquoise glitters in different shapes and sizes.

Essence - Peel off base coat 
This product is just amazing! I love it! It's like...fallen from the glitter polish heaven :-D. It takes under a minute to remove the "worst" glitter I own: Milani Jewel FX in 3 coats!

Lovely Color Mania - Nr. 166
As I have said, this polish is a dream came true. On top of all, it had only cost me 246 Ft. That's about 4 RON or 1 EURO!  

8 comments:

  1. Frumoase! Cele de la Essence ma tenteaza si pe mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc, ojele Essence chiar sunt frumoase.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you were in Hungary? Great to hear that. I hope you had a wonderful time here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to visit Hajduszoboszlo 2-3 times a year. It's a great place for a long week-end :-)

      Delete
  3. Foarte frumoase toate dar topper-ele sclipicioase de la Essence m-au cucerit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca le-am gasit, in Cluj nu se gaseste aceasta gama.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.