Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels - Nr. 112

Hi Girls!

There has been a while since I had brought my first Golden Rose Jolly Jewel polishes but I never got the chance (until now :-) ) to show them to you.
Today I will present you Nr. 112. This is a combination of gold and light lilac glitters.





I have applied it over a nude base but it can be applied directly on the nails too. The formula of this polish is great! Compared to the majority of glitter polishes, this one is full of glitters. If you apply it thick enough, one coat will suffice.


The polish dries really quickly, this will not be a problem. Removing it … well …  that will be your real challenge! If you have a peel-off base coat, please use it!!! If not, you can always choose The Foil Method. I personally have never used it and I don’t recommend it. I don’t think that keeping your nails so long in acetone or even in acetone free nail polish remover, is a good idea.


Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)


13 comments:

  1. Lovely polish, but I think you made a mistake with the number. 101 is actually a polish with a clear base and iridescent shard-like particles. I think that yours is 112.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouh... You are right, it is 112 indeed. I have made the corrections. Thanks you!

      Delete
  2. Arata super sclipicioasa asta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. suuuuuuperbaaa <3 love glitter nail polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cate sclipiri si ce superb arata! Imi place mult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty glitter color from Golden Rose! Its to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful polish but it is extremely hard to remove!

      Delete
  6. E tare frumoasa, ca de altfel toate ojele Jolly Jewels <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.