Monday, July 15, 2013

T.N.C.C. - Flowers #1

Hi Girls!

I finally managed to create a flower manicure I am satisfied with :-). Today's weather was perfect for taking pictures so...  I took a lot :-)


Products I have used:
  • V.I.P. Nail Polish - Nr. 943 Tropical Orange --> I have used only one coat. Incredible! I will try stamping with this polish. It's extremely pigmented. 
  • Flormar - Nr. NA01 --> It's supposed to be white but it turned out like a light apricot. I don't mind :-). 
  • Flormar - Nr. NA 12 --> black







Follow on Bloglovin

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway hereThe glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

11 comments:

  1. Sunt superbe floricelele tale. :)
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunt super simpaticeeeee :X le adooor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, ce draguta e manichiura! Florile desenate pe unghii sunt slabiciunea mea. Si mai ales ca ai folosit o culoare asa vibranta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acum am folosit-o pt. prima data. M-am mirat si eu la cat de intensa este. Cu siguranta voi mai cumpara aceasta gama (din DM).

      Delete
  4. That's a cute mani! It has a really nice retro feeling to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you say it I start seeing it to :-)

      Delete
  5. nice design, found u via facebook group. nice blog, !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.