Saturday, July 20, 2013

Challenge 27: The Supernatural

Hi Girls!

This a scheduled post.

The theme for today's challenge was a real challenge. The supernatural ... I had no idea what to make of it.
Well ... I decided to draw my little monsters on my nails. They are little, colorful and friendly :-D. My boyfriend thinks they are too childish. What do you think? :-)


Products I have used:
  • Acrilic paints
  • OPI - Top Coat




The ring finger is my favorite :-D


The next challenge is Gradient Nails and will be posted on Saturday, the 27th of July, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other supernatural nails too. I am so curious! (list as of 15th July. Sorry if somebody is missing):

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway hereThe glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Chiar daca este copilaroasa, imi place atat de mult. Monstruletii tai, aduc zambete instantaneu. Foarte simpatica manichiura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super draguta. imi place mult monstruletul verde.. :D dar si ceilalti sunt tare simpatici. :D
    pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeei, ce unghiute ai facuuut :X sunt asa funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :))) mostruletii de sub pat, doamne ce fobie aveam cand eram mica =))), sunt tare haioase :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat de haiosi sunt :) te inveselesc instant :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte,dar foarte frumoasa ideea si rezultatul tau!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ce haiosi sunt! Imi plac mult!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.