Monday, July 22, 2013

Vacation Guest Post - Unghiutele Mele

Hi Girls!

Today's guest is Ana Maria from Unghiutele Mele.

Some words from my guest: "Sunt Ana Maria de pe UnghiuteleMele . Pentru guest post-ul din perioada vacantei tale,  vreau sa-ti trimit si eu un model. Ai dorit ceva de vara, iar pentru ca eu vara o vad ca o multitudine de culori,  asta am incercat sa realizez - culori. Sper sa placa interpretarea mea."

For the vacation guest posts I have asked for summer manicures. Ana Maria sees summer as a multitude of color and this is what she had in mind when creating this beautiful manicure.  


I especially like her butterflies and would surely wear this manicure.

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway here. The glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Cat de faaaaaaaineee!!! Imi plac tare mult unghiutele Anei Maria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.