Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Vacation Guest Post - Sun after Storm

Hi Girls!

Today the guest posting series comes to an end. The last, but not the least guest of mine is Carla. She created a beautiful sun that I hope to see in Greece :-D.

Some words from her: "Hello, my name is Carla. I love to paint my nails, this is the reason why I created my blog Sun after Storm. Thank you Nail Glaze for offering me the chance to post on your blog."



"I made a summer manicure with a neon orange nail polish. On the ring finger I painted a sun with sunglasses. The other nails are simple, with only a black line. Hope you like my manicure, it's easy to make it. Kisses!"



As she already said, her nails are simple but ... sunny. I like her summer manicure a lot. Would you wear it?

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway here. The glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Follow on Bloglovin
 

5 comments:

  1. superba manichiura.. foarte sunny intr-adevar. mi se par simple dar de bun gust
    pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumusica si senina manichiura ta :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mani! Sure I'd wear it ;)
    Enjoy your time in Greece - hope you get some really nice weather! **

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.