Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vacation Guest Post - Summer Gold

Hi Girls!

The following days I will be on vacation in Rhodos, Greece :-D
While I am gone, on my blog you will see scheduled guest posts from some really talented nail bloggers. Enjoy them!

We start the series with Andreea M. from Summer Gold

Some words from my guest. : "Hey! Astazi sunt invitata pe Nailglaze.com pentru a crea o manichiura
de vara, pe care am intitulat-o "Summer Nails". Inainte de a va arata ceea ce a iesit, vreau sa ii multumesc Agotei pentru aceasta ocazie."
Translated: to English: "Hey! Today I was invited on Nailglaze.com to create a summer manicure, which I named "Summer Nails". Before I show you my manicure I want to thank Agota for the guest post possibility."






"De Paste am primit de la ea un super glitter Nicole by OPI - Confetti Fun pe care am decis sa il folosesc pentru aceasta manichiura, in afara de asta am folosit doua oje de la Gabrini plus o oja de la Essence."
Translated: to English: "For Eastern I got a super glitter polish from her, Nicole by OPI -Confetti Fun, which I have decided to use for this manicure. Other then that I have used two polishes from Gabrini and an Essence polish."


"Vreau sa ii multumesc inca odata pentru cadoul de Paste si pentru ocazia de a posta o manichiura pe blogul ei ."
Translated: to English: "I would like to thank her again for the Easter gift and for the chance to post on her blog."

Gradient manicure always give me headaches! I think Andreea did a beautiful job with this colorful manicure. What do you think?

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway here. The glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.