Sunday, July 21, 2013

Vacation Guest Post - Mani Addicted

Hi Girls!

The next guest of my blog is Silvia from Mani Addicted.

Some words from my guest: "Hello! I'm Silvia from Mani Addicted, I'm 15 and this is my summer manicure for the guest post. Here are some pictures of my spun Sugar nail art."




"This passion for nail art began a few years ago when I saw lots of cute models on the internet, but the one who really got my attention was definitely the Spun Sugar, which I actually chose to do for this post. The technique is quite easy, I posted a tutorial on my blog about this; it might take a while to do it, but it's definitely worth in the end."



"I'm really glad to be offered the chance to post as a guest on NailGlaze, as it's one of my favourite blogs. Kisses!"

Sugar Spun is not an easy technique. I personally never dared to try it. What do you think about Silvia's manicure? 

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway here. The glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.