Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 10. Most Expensive

Hi Girls!

Finally a "real-time" post, not a scheduled one :-)
Today I am supposed to show you my most expensive polish. Usually I don't buy expensive polishes. I have my favorite brands and I am faithful to them. One of them is Flormar. The polish I have used for this challenge is from the Wet Look collection. The polish has a wide brush and a nice bottle :-). 


After I have finished the manicure I have realized that it's a perfect ... Christmas manicure :-).  


My untried polishes for this challenge are:
  • Flormar Wet Look - Nr. WL08 --> aproximately 3 EUR / 10 RON
  • Happy Hands Nail Polish - Tricks Are Something A Whore Does For Money Or Candy --> This is an indie polish I got as a gift. It's a fabulous polish so I guess it has a pretty price :-) 



I especially like the name of this polish :-D



Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway here
The glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!


Come and join us at The Techniques Challenge. More info here.

Don't forget to check out the most expensive polishes of my colleagues:

Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for that Flormar collection to arrive here! ;)
    And although this look is a bit Christmas-y, I think, most of all, it's a very festive, party like mani! Glitter!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      It's a nice collection. It was so hard choosing this color :-)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! we've missed your nails^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. superba oja si combinatia intr-adevar te duce cu gandul la Craciun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M-am gandit sa repet manichiura in decembrie :-)

      Delete
  4. wow ce nuanta superba este aceasta de la flor mar <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is full of glitters! I only had to apply one coat of the polish.

      Delete
  6. wow. es muy buena:) me gusta mucho:)

    www.laurenkoromlakkgyujtemenye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb arata unghiile! Ce combinatie frumoasa, mi-ar trebui si mie argintiul ala :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chiar ca-i fain numele ojei! :))
    E frumoasa manichiura, as purta-o. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg <3 I love the combo so much and that glitter <3 omg <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte frumoasa oja si combinatia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.