Friday, July 19, 2013

Vacation Guest Post - Lit From Within

Hi Girls!

My next guest is Nidia from Lit From Within.
Here's her brilliant guest post :-)

"Hi, I'm Nidia, and I run a little blog called  Lit From Within. When Agota put out the request for guest posts, I was honored to be chosen!  She asked me for a summer mani, and this is what I came up with. Lush Lacquer Gumballs.  When my husband saw this, he immediately said, "That looks like bubblegum."  Good name for this cute polish!  This is three coats - it could have had a little better coverage, and a few more glitters.  I'd rather have a polish cover well in 2 coats, and not worry about moving the glitter around to cover my nail.



If you can't have more glitters, add your own, right?  I used a dotting tool to add large dots on the diagonal with OPI Fly, and smaller dots with Julep Lauren.


I liked this so much, I did both hands and took my mani out shopping. 


Here's the bottle shot:  Lush Lacquer Gumballs, OPI Fly, and Julep Lauren.


If you'd like more information about Lush Lacquer, they can be found on Facebook.  They also have a shop on Etsy, and some of their stock is carried by Llarowe. I hope you liked my summer mani!  If you would like to see more from me, please like my Facebook page, and check out my blog, Lit From Within. Thanks again, Agota!"

I would definitely wear Nidia's manicure on the beach :-). For those who don't know, I am mad about glitters! I invite you all to visit my Facebook Group: Glitterholic.

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway here. The glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.