Monday, September 16, 2013

The Techniques Challenge - #6 Stripes

Hi Girls!

Sorry for being late ... again! I am in a constant time crisis since I fund a new passion. When the time is right I will share it with you :-).

Today's manicure is about stripes stripes and stripes and this is my stripes manicure:

Products I have used:
  • Bourjois - Green Fizz
  • Sixteen Polish - the number is not visible anymore :-(. I have brought this polish in Rhodes this summer and wore it continuously while I was there. It's and extremely resistant polish. I saw no chipping after 4 days of baving in the sea, sunbathing and "playing" in the sand.:-)
  • Flormar Nail Art - NA01
  • Flormar Nail Art - NA 12



The next challenge will be Fish Tail and will be posted on the 23rd of September, 2013.


 

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Cat de bine arata manichiura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastica manichiura ta, imi place mult efectul creat :D abia astet sa vad pasiunea ta noua :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat de tare ti-a iesit combinatia de dungi si culori :) Abia astept sa vad despre ce pasiune e vorba :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ti-a iesit superb! Faptul ca ai adagut si culoare pe langa dungi le-a facut mai speciale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nails where you have stripes going two different ways! What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asta numesc eu manichiura de efect! :X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.