Monday, September 30, 2013

The Techniques Challenge - #8 Velvet Nails

Hi Girls!

Today's challenge is Velvet Nails and I have to confess, that I have been waiting for this post for month now!
I have bought my velvet from a local store (approx. 3 RON, that is less then 1 EUR) and I have chosen blue :-).


Products I have used:
  • Farmec - Pool Party
  • Farmec Collection - Nr. 200 ((clear polish, to stick the velvet to the nails). I have tried with a top coat too, but it dried before I managed to appy the velvet, so I needed something that dries ... well, slowly.
  • Noname velvet from a local store
  • Born Pretty Store Nail Studs

I like it how the Farmec polish has almost the same color as the velvet. 



The next challenge will be One Stroke and will be posted on the 7th of October, 2013.





Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. sunt albastre si pufoase , ador delicatetea catifelei pe unghii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu tot albastre mi le-am facut! :D Ale tale au iesit super, imi place combinatia de velvet si studs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute! I usually don't like flocking powder nails but I think I like yours because they look less... furry if that makes sense... like the pieces are shorter i guess? I still haven't tried this technique... what happens when you wash your hands? do you have to use a hand dryer to dry them after? how long does it stay on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      When you wash your hand it can happen that pieces fall off and your nails look like a .. skinny cat :-D.
      I didn't wear it for long because I like to use a lot of hand cream and the velvet became disgusting.

      Delete
  4. Superba combinatia dintre catifea si tinte! Si albastrul e de vis. Ma bucur ca te-ai alaturat la Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! De mult vroiam sa ma alatur dar cumva tot nu nimeream o zi de luni cu manichiura albastra :-)

      Delete
  5. Ce frumos ti-a iesit! Nu m-as fi gandit niciodata sa fac o asemenea combinatie. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ce frumoasa e nuanta si combinatia e atat de interesanta

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what, I really like your fluffies! I never thought I'd like fluff so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.