Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NOTD - Golden Rose Holiday Nr. 55

Hi Girls!

I finally found this beautiful polish and I can't get enough of it! I was searching for it for about a month and I can tell you that it was totally worth searching for it!

It is easy to apply, dries quickly and lasts incredibly well once applied. I have taken the pictures after 3 days of wearing it and my nails look perfect. 

Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 55

This is a textured polish of a light blue and silver color.





Isn't this polish just fabulous?

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. It really is something! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoasa oja asta. O am si eu dar pana acum nu am purtat-o simpla pe unghii. O singura data am realizat un model si am inclus-o si pe ea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. foarte frumoasa oja. :x Imi place foarte mult culoarea, dar si textura
    pupici!

    http://cherryqueendee.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.