Monday, September 2, 2013

The Techniques Challenge - #4 Water Marble

Hi Girls!

Sorry for being soooo late. I promised to post my water marble manicure today, so here it is:


Products I have used:
  • Flormar Supermatte - Nr. M103
  • Gabrini Summer Collection - Nr. C 06
I have used the dry techniques once again. I have painted the water marble on a saran wrap and after it has dried I peeled it off the foil and "glued" it to my nails. 


As a test, I have applied the polish together with the foil on my middle finger. I don't recommend you to do this. It looks awful and does not adhere well to the nail.


The next challenge will be Spun Sugar Nails and will be posted on the 9th of September, 2013.


Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. E pur si simplu superba manichiura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dragute sunt! Cred ca o sa fac si eu tot tehnica dry water marble, dar o sa postez manichiura maine, acum nu prea mai am timp sau rabdare..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A iesit asa superba manichiura ta :) eu nu reusesc sa desprind de pe folie :( si eu am incercat cu tot cu folie da arata foarte urat :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.