Saturday, September 7, 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 2. Inspired by a flower

Hi Girls!

I ma back with a new challenge from the T.P.A. Group Challenge: Inspired by a flower. 
I wasn't inspired by a specific flower but flowers in general and ... by this manicure (source: http://www.meliney.com/).


Products I have used:
  • OPI - I saw ... U saw ... We saw ... Warsaw
  • Flormar Supermatte - M103
  • Flormar Supershine - 41
  • Bourjois - Rouge in style
  • Bourjois - Green Fizz




The next challenge will be Your Zodiac Sign and will be posted on the 14th of September, 2013.


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. adorabile <3 ce imi plac floricelele acelea micute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vai, ce model dragalas. Floricelele sunt prea frumoase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my....pretty blue...pretty flowers...pretty everything :)
    felicitari, sunt minunate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tare frumoasa manichiura!
    Imi place mult :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, what a pretty design! I adore that shade of blue, too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and elegant at the same time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daaaaa! Stiu modelul. Ti-a iesit foarte frumos.
    Uite aici: http://www.meliney.com/ Lor le apartine imaginea. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.