Monday, September 23, 2013

The Techniques Challenge - #7 Fishtail

Hi Girls!

Today I've finally managed to post my challenge manicure on time! 
This is my second attempt for the Fishtail design. The first time I have used a dark green instead of the pink, but the brush was too wide and ruined the design :-(


Products I have used:
  • China Glaze - Icicle
  • Gabrini - Nr. C06 (blue)
  • Gabrini - Nr. 40 (pink)
At first I found this manicure ... strange. But as time passed I got to like it. Now I adore it and want to repeat it :-D. 


For the second try I plan to draw more thicker lines. This design seems to make my nails larger than they are in real life. 



The next challenge will be Velvet Nails and will be posted on the 30th of September, 2013.





Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. 4 of july scrie pe manichiura ta :) Glumeam, dar asa imi aduce aminte :D Oricum super ti-a iesit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nici nu mi-a trecut prin cap ... dar ai dreptate :-). Arata a 4th of July. :-D

      Delete
  2. Mie imi place cum se vede si cu dungi mai groase. Oja de la China Glaze este superba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Si eu am incercat initial cu gri, mov si rosu, dar n-a iesit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.