Friday, September 27, 2013

NOTD - Golden Rose Holiday Nr. 54

Hi Girls!

I am having this beautiful polish on for two days (without top coat) and I decided that it's time to show it to you too :-).

Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 54

I have brought it along with Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 55. This one has an interesting brownish-grayish color and it's textured! 


And now a little close-up:

Isn't it gorgeous? I am love with the Golden Rose Holiday polishes and with Golden Rose in general.


 I remember a feeeew years ago (aprox. 10 years) Golden Rose was associated with cheap polishes, something that only my grandmother would wear. Today I am dying for Golden Rose! Maybe my grandmother know something I didn't? :-)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.