Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 16. Was a Gift

Hi Girls!

Today another challenge has come to an end. 
We were supposed to present a nail polish that we got as a gift. I have to admit that I have cheated a little... This polish is a gift from me to myself. I am so depressed because autumn is here, that I had to buy something to cheer myself up.


Product I have used:
  • OPI Liquid Sand - Get Your Number
I love the feeling of this polish, the little holographic particles and its color that reminds me of this summer.





Let's go over to my friends:
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.