Tuesday, September 17, 2013

T.N.C.C. - Techniques #1

Hi Girls!

Today I have used the Fan Brush Technique. As you may already know, I am hosting The Techniques Challenge on my blog, so it was a real challenge to find a technique which isn't on TTC Challenge list :-). 


Products I have used:
  • Bourjois - Rouge in Style
  • Fan Brush
  • Acrilic paints

First I have applied a red nail polish and then, with the help of the fan brush, I have made two strokes. White from one side and black from the other.



Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.