Monday, September 9, 2013

The Techniques Challenge - #5 Spun Sugar Nails

Hi Girls!

I am back with a new Technique Challenge: Spun Sugar Nails.
How to create a Spun Sugar design? Well actually it is super simple!
Step 1.  Put a drop of nail polish onto your work area. Allow it to thicken!
Step 2. At this point your polish has thickened. Grab an orange stick, a dotting tool or toothpick and dip it into the polish. Now lift the thickened polish over your nails. 
Step 3 is optional. You can apply a top coat but than you will loose the 3D effect.


Products I have used:
  • Farmec - Flip-Flop
  • Natty - Nr. 32
  • Natty - Nr. 381

I like how it turned out. Next time I will definitely use more powerful colors.


The next challenge will be Stripes and will be posted on the 16th of September, 2013.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. superbe <3 apropo, si eu folosesc acelasi top coat si e minunat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Este un top coat foarte bun. Imi place sa-l folosesc.

      Delete
  2. Ce tare, ai aplicat top-coat. Insa se vad la fel de frumos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uite de asta nu imi place. Tie ti-au iesit mai subtiri, arata mai frumos asa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Au iesit frumoase! Si combinatia de culori e placuta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.