Saturday, September 28, 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 5. Inspired by a Country

Hi Girls!

I have thought about this manicure for a few days and I couldn't find the perfect design :-(.
Finally I decided to do something with the German flag's colors and this is the result:


Products I have used:
  • Bourjois - Rouge in style 
  • Flormar SuperShine - Nr. 41
  • Born Pretty Store - Black Stamping Polish
  • Stamping plate

I really like how the yellow color looks on my nails. After 3 coats the Flormar polish covers perfectly.


The next challenge will be Inspired by Tattos and will be posted on the 5th of October, 2013


Let's check out the other participants too:


Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Modelul este superb. Imi doresc si eu o astfel de placuta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi. Placuta este defapt o ditamai placuta, cat o foaie A5. Am cumparat-o de pe ebay. Nu are niciun nume, nicun numar, absolut nicio informatie pe ea.

      Delete
  2. superbe :) ce placutza este ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Cum zicem si mai devreme, este o placuta fara nume, cumparata de pe ebay :-)

      Delete
    2. am intzeles :) merci <3 este super modelul

      Delete
  3. Wow, arata genial!! :X:X
    Imi place la nebunie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. imi plac tare mult:D e interesant modelul:d iar combinatia e perfecta:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. E o interpretare foarte originala a steagului Germaniei, imi place mult de tot rezultatul! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty! i'm guessing you colored in the stamp while it was on the stamper? such a useful technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Actually I have colored my nails, after I have stamped the design :-)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.