Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sweet Green Dots

Hi Girls!

The other days I received two marvelous polishes from Born Pretty Store for a review. I couldn't wait to try them on but I will show you them to you in two separate posts :-).

First, a green polish. In the bottle it looks like a regular green polish but after it dries it has an interesting porcelain finish. 


Products I have used:
  • Sweet Color - Nr. 207. You can find this item here (item ID 6364). Along with this polish, on Born Pretty Store you will find all sorts of nail art accessories (nail studs, rhinestones, decals ... etc)
  • Bourjois - Green Fizz
  • Flormar Nail Art - NA12




When you visit Born Pretty Store don't forget, that they offer free shipping worldwide! Using the code VNL91 you will get a 10% discount! 



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.