Saturday, August 31, 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 1. Inspired by Pop Art

Hi Girls!

The 31 Weeks Challenge is over but there is no need to worry! I am back with a new challenge: T.P.A. (The Polish Addict) Group Challenge (created by G :-).
If the 31 Weeks Challenge was hard, this will make us sweat!

The first challenge is Inspired by Pop Art. Though, huh?! :-)

My manicure:

Products I have used:
  • Astor Perfect Stay - Flashy Pink
  • Acrylic Paint (black, white, blue)
For those who don't recognize my poor pop art design, it's a piece from a blue heart with some dots. No, it's not a ladybird as my colleagues from work noticed :-)

At first it looked like this ...


... then I have added the dots:

 

The next challenge will be A flower and will be posted on the 7th of September, 2013.



Follow on Bloglovin

26 comments:

  1. Ce dragutele sunt :D Imi plac foarte mult si pentru faptul ca sunt altfel decat m-am gandit eu :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi! "Talentul" meu nu mi-a permis sa fac mai mult :-)

      Delete
  2. Ce bine arata modelul si combinatia de culori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt dragute tare, imi place tare mult cum ti-au iesit inimioarele ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce efect dragut ai creat cu bulinutele! E o manichiura foarte draguta :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunt tare dragute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute, I love that you did heart shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. imi place combinatia de culori! e faina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dots definitely complete the look - super!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superbe! Imi place foarte mult ideea si executia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sunt foarte dragute


    http://gya-make-up.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ce maniciura frumoasa ai realizat! Punctele intregesc foarte bine modelul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ce dragute sunt! O sa incep si eu de la urmatoarea tema, n-am reusit s-o fac pe prima din cauza timpului..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.