Tuesday, August 20, 2013

T.N.C.C. - Around The World #1

Hi Girls!

I am a little late with my manicures, as usual, but I hope to finish them all in time :-)
Inspiration for my manicure was "Love is in the air" and that means Paris for me!


Products I have used:
  • Flormar Supermatte - Nr. M103
  • Rhinestnes
  • Rimmel - Top coat

Visit Born Pretty Store and don't forget, that they offer free shipping worldwide and using the code VNL91 you will get a 10% discount!




Come and join us at The Techniques Challenge. More info here.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.