Thursday, August 1, 2013

Chaos & Crocodiles - Fireside Nights

Hi Girls!

After a long pause I am going to show you another Chaos & Crocodiles Polish, This time it's going to be the one that inspired my boyfriend to get me this collection: Fireside Nights.

In every picture I have seen of this polish, it was applied over a dark base color. I have decided to do something different. I have applied it in only one coat over OPI - My Vampire is Buff. 




What Sarey sais about her polish: "Reminiscent of those special nights by the fireplace, campfire, and bonfire, Fireside Nights glows and sparkles like embers floating up into the air."


I love the way it looks on my nails. It makes my nails so festive :-D





Other Chaos & Crocodiles polishes will follow ;-)

Until that you can check out the Facebook page of Chaos & Crocodiles or visit the new website by clicking here.

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.