Thursday, August 8, 2013

Stripes+dots+holo = LOVE

Hi Girls!

I couldn't accept the fact that the pictures of my previously posted manicure did not show the real beauty of the polish. Direct link to the post I am talking about is here
I have tuned up my manicure with some stripes and dots and this is the result I am really happy with:


Products I have used:
  • Flormar Glitter - Nr. GL10
  • Flormar - Nr. NA01
  • Coral Art - Nr. 31





You can find the source of my inspiration here.

With this manicure I participate at Little Beauty Bag's giveaway. More info here.

Come and join us at The Techniques Challenge. More info here. First manicure will be posted on the 12th of August, 2013 and it will be a gradient!


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. He, he, ce frumos arata asa!
    De abia astept colaborarea asta cu toate ca mai mult ca sigur voi sari peste Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poate faci rost de niste stampile pana ajungem la provocarea respectiva :-D

      Delete
  2. Vaaai, ce superb arataaa :X:X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.