Saturday, August 10, 2013

Challenge 30: Inspired by a tutorial

Hi Girls!

This challenge was one of my favorites from this series :-D
The blogosphere is full of tutorials, one more interesting than the other, some easier and some harder :-D

First I'll show you my manicure that I am so proud of ...


... and the tutorial that has inspired me:
http://www.beautylish.com/f/gzqcsc/fan-brush-nail-art-tutorial
Products I have used:
  • Orly - Green Apple
  • Acrilic paint
  • Fan brush (noname, bought from ebay.com)



The last challenge is Re-create your favorite challenge and will be posted on Saturday, the 17th of August, 2013.

I am so curious what my colleagues have created! Let's check them out too:

Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. Ti-a iesit foarte dragut, mi-ar placea sa incerc tehnica asta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Este foarte usoara, se realizeaza una doua :-)

      Delete
  2. Imi place rezultatul si tehnica din poze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT turned out awesome!!! :) The colours you chose really make it a super cool mani! **

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe si eu am facut o manichiura inspirata de tutorialul asta :D Ti-a iesit foarte bine manichiura :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc mult! Am sa-ti caut manichiura pe blog (sper sa o si gasesc)

      Delete
  5. daaa, super! De cand imi doresc sa realizez si eu o anichiura asa! Imi place mult ce ai realizat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ce verde frumos si manichiura e frumoasa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is nice! Looks just like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaaaaaaa ce superba este! combinatia de culori e ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. vai ce fain se vede , cat de curand incerc si eu combinatia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imi place mult efectul dat de pensula evantai! <3 kisses, G

    ReplyDelete
  11. ce fain arata, imi place si alaturarea de culori :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trebuie sa incerc si eu tehnica asta, imi place tare mult rezultatul la care ai ajuns! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.