Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 14. Glitter

Hi Girls!

Today's untried polish was supposed to be a glitter. I have found a really old glitter polish in my stash. I have bought it once when I was in a mood for partying. The mood went away and the polish remained untried for almost 2 years :-).


Products I have used:
  • Rimmel  Lycra Pro - Nr. 400 Blue Vogue
  • Golden Rose - Nr. 70

The glitters are actually holo/rainbow colored, but I took the pictures at 8 PM, in minimum light and it's not so visible.


With one coat:

With two coats:

The next challenge will be Creme and will be posted on the 28th of August, 2013.

And now let's go over to my friends:
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Imi place oja e foarte draguta si combinatia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frumos efectul intre oja inchisa si glitter-ul aplicat. Imi imaginez ca in lumina se vede fantastic. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe unghiute iar combinatia e to die for <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.