Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 12. Prettiest

Hi Girls!

Today I am going to show you my prettiest untried polish. I just bought it 2 days ago :-D

It's a holographic polish, the second from my collection. I have forgotten how hard it is to take a good picture of a holographic polish! At a certain point, while taking pictures and failing continuously I wanted to throw the polish out the window and just get over it :-)

The polish is Flormar Glitter - Nr. GL 10

These are my best pictures of this polish:



Just use your imagination and see the holo :-P




Believe me, this polish look waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better in real life then in these photos!



Come and join us at The Techniques Challenge. More info here. First manicure will be posted on the 12th of August, 2013 and it will be a gradient!

Don't forget to check out the pretty polishes of my colleagues:
Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Da, este o oja incredibil de frumoasa. Din pacate, ojele de acest gen se incapataneaza si nu vor sa isi arate adevarata frumusete in poze. O am si eu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In realitate este atat de frumoasa si incapatanata, fix cum zici :-D

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous! I guess it has a slight holo effect, right? At least, that's what I think..
    A tip: if you want to capture the holo effect as you see, you can take a blurred picture, it makes the holo sparkles much more obvious (it looks quite strange, but it's one of the best ways to show the holo effect in a polish). Kisses! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I will have to try that too.

      Delete
  3. E superba oja, cei de la flormar se intrec cu ojele noi si eu am una nr 392 de la ei si tot asa greu o surprind in poze :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chiar asa. Stateam in fata standului si nu stiam ce sa-mi aleg! Noroc ca GL09 este fix Polka.com de la OPi, pe are o am deja :-D. Cu o oja mai putin :-D

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on the whole 'holo' photographing! It's like Mission Impossible No.4859, every time!
    But we can still see its beauty, don't worry. And I concur Sherri's comment - a blurry picture does make the holo particles more obvious (it should be the other way around, right? ;)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to know that I am not alone with this "problem" :-)

      Delete
  5. E superba, sper sa pun si eu mana pe ea curand :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superba! O trec pe lista pentru viitorul apropiat. :d

    ReplyDelete
  7. Si eu mi-am luat-o zilele trecute si abia astept s-o incerc. Sper ca n-o sa vreau s-o arunc pe fereastra haha. E minunata!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.