Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 13. In Season

Hi Girls!

Today's challenge is In Season and what could be more in season than neon polishes? 


Products I have used:
  • AD Lineo Nail - Nr. 63
  • China Glaze - Whirled away


Although on the pictures the shade of this polish looks like a powerful orange, in reality it is a powerful neon orange :-)





The next challenge will be Glitter (my favorite!) and will be posted on the 21st of August, 2013.

And now let's go over to my friends:
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.