Saturday, August 17, 2013

Challenge 31: Re-create your favorite challenge

Hi Girls!

Today we have come to the end of this beautiful challenge, the 31 weeks challenge. It was a great experience. I've come to know many bloggers. We have shared our ideas and learnt from each other. Thank you for everything!

The original manicure (whole post here):

My manicure:

Products I have used:
  • L'Oreal  Nr. 608 Luxembourg Garden
  • Flormar Supershine - Nr. 39
  • China Glaze - Icicle
  • Born Pretty Store Nails Studs


I want to show you a short review of my manicures from this series. It is said, that practice makes perfect... well... I feel that is true for me too:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 


  
 

I have recreated one of my favorite manicures from this challenge, the metallic nails of Josephine :-D



Let's check out what the other girls have done:
Don't forget about the other two running challenges: The Untried Polish and The Techniques Challenge. 
Stay tunes for a brand new challenge we are about to start :-D

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Foarte faina, ti-a iesit perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti-a iesit foarte bine :) si mie mi-a placut la nebunie manichiura ei :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce frumos ti-a iesit, sunt bucuroasa ca o manichiura de-a mea a fost sursa ta de inspiratie! Te pup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.