Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 15. Creme

Hi Girls!

This challenges was timed just perfectly. 
A few day ago my mother was complaining that I have 200 polishes, but none of them is good for her. She wanted something nude. So I went and bought a nude/cream polish :-).


Products I have used:
  • Astor Perfect Stay - Crème Brulée
  • Glitters - applied manually, one by one
  • Rimmel Finishing Touch - Top Coat
Although this polish was not supposed to be for me, I am keeping it :-).



The last challenge will be Was a Gift and will be posted on the 4th of September, 2013.

Let's go over to my friends and check out their creme polish:
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. O nuanta nude foarte frumoasa si imi place cum ai condimentat manichiura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce manichiura frumoasa! Glitter-ul acela arata asa de bine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arata super! Nu obisnuiesc sa port nuante din astea pentru ca mi se pare ca nu se potrivesc cu pielea mea insa asa o manichiura as purta si eu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D. Cum ziceam si eu: nu am cumprat-o pentru mine dar va ramane a mea :-)

      Delete
  4. Love the glitter accent on this creme manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the things we do for our moms! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.