Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Secret Manicure

Hi Girls!

Today we are doing a really cute collaboration: The Secret Manicure. 
We all put our names on a list and Georgia has chosen randomly whose manicure we should reproduce. I had to chose between the manicures of Andreea M. I have chosen her Starfish manicure :-)


Products I have used:
  • Acrylic paints - blue (base color), red+yellow+white for the light coral
  • Flomar Supershine - Nr. 39
  • Rimmel Finishing Touch - Top coat

Hope you like it!




My favorite picture: 

Check out what Secret Manicures have made the other participants. I can't wait to find my manicure :-)

Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. ce frumusele <3 imi place mult cum ti-au iesit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deci manichiura asta e superba, trebuie si eu neaparat sa incerc modelul asta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pedeasupra este surprinzator de usor de realizat!

      Delete
  3. e superba.. o voi incerca si eu.. :D sper sa imi iasa la fel de bine
    pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, mi-e dor de mare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. imi place foarte mult <3 e perfecta pentru o vacanta la mare :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, pacat ca nu mai ajung anul acesta la mare.

      Delete
  6. Ce frumos ti-a iesiiiit!
    Imi place tare mult :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.