Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sweet Magic Manicure

Hi Girls!

Today I present you the second marvelous polish I got from Born Pretty Store for a review. You can take a look at the first one here.

First the manicure, than the details about it :-).


Products I have used:

  • Sweet Color - Nr. 6. You can find this item here (item ID 7039). At Born Pretty Store you will find different nail art accessories (nail studs, rhinestones, decals ... etc) and beautiful polishes. This one has multicolored shell glitters in it
  • Flormar True Color - Nr. 027


I have applied the Sweet Color polish (2 coats) over a black base color (2 coats) to highlight the colorful flakes it contains.


This manicure is amazing. It gives your black base color a special 3D like shine.


Once again the polishes I have used to create this manicure. 


When you visit Born Pretty Store don't forget, that they offer free shipping worldwide! Using the code VNL91 you will get a 10% discount! 



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.