Saturday, October 19, 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 8. Inspired by Cartoons

Today I was inspired by Dexter's Laboratory, one of my favorite cartoons. I always enjoyed watching how Dexter and Dee Dee fought :-)


http://dexterslab.wikia.com/wiki/Dee_Dee


Products I have used:
  • Golden Rose Selective - Nr. 52
  • OPI - My Vampire is Buff
  • Flormar SuperShine - Nr. 41
  • Flormar Nail Art - Nr. NA01
  • Essence Snow Jam - Nr. 01 Goofy-Blue


Let's check out the other celebrity nails inspired manicures:
6. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Super dragute unghiile! Dexter era si unul din preferatii mei pe vremuri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)) sa stii ca si eu m-am gandit la Dexter sa-mi fac manichiura, din pacate nu am reusit la timp :-D
    Fo0arte cute unghiutele!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte finute unghiutele si cute in acelasi timp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.