Friday, October 18, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month #3

Hi Girls!

Today it's Friday .. again .. and that means that we wear and post another pink manicure for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month Series.


My pink manicure:


Products I have used:

  • Golden Rose Selective - Nr. 52
  • Golden Rose Jolly Jewels - Nr. 120

I took these pictures pretty late, with very weak natural light. Sorry for the poor quality and the noise :-( 


Wear pink on the 25th of October, 2013 and spread the word, that "The best protection is early detection".


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.