Friday, October 25, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month #4

Hi Girls!

Today is the last Friday of this October and in the same tie, the last manicure from the Breast Cancer Awareness Month Series. 


My pink manicure:


Products I have used:
  • Claire's - I can't find information about the Nr. or name of this polish on the bottle.

I especially like glitter polishes with color base, because they make the finished manicure look more 3D, that a simple glitter topper applied over a base color. 





Don't forget to check your breasts periodically, because "The best protection is early detection"!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.