Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Acid Wash Technique

Hi Girls!

There is a new technique I found the other day and couldn't stop myself from trying it: Acid Wash.

For this technique you need two or three polishes of different colors. You should apply the polishes one after the other and finally remove some coats using an ear cleaner.


Products I have used:
  • Aden Cosmetics - Nr. 91
  • Farmec Cllection - Pool Party


I have made it a little differently. I have applied the second layer before the first one has dried completely and by pressing the brush harder, I created this design.


It's a very easy technique, perfect if you don't want to wear a simple color on your nails, but are too lazy to do a more complicated design :-)


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. foarte frumoase <3 BIG LIKE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb efectul creat. O singura data am incercat, dar nu am avut rabdare sa se usuce complet straturile diferite de oja... Si nu mi-a iesit bine deloc. Dar manichiura ta e fabuloasa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daca "modifici" putin tehnica, si anume nu folosesti betisoare de urechi ci insusi pensula ojei, se va usca mai repede.

      Delete
  3. I love this effect! kind of reminds me of saran wrap nails... love the colors you chose too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, it really looks like a saran wrap :-D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.