Friday, October 4, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month #1

Hi Girls!

I have written this post and created this manicure to promote The National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Annually there are different charities worldwide. The raised funds go into research for the cause of breast cancer, diagnosis and treatment.
Detecting breast cancer in the early stages is extremely simple and takes only a couple of minutes. If you don't know how to examine yourself  or you are too shy to ask for help, visit www.nationalbreastcancer.org. It will explain the steps you need to go through.
Early detection is associated with long term survival rate so don't hesitate and check your breast, because the best protection is early detection!


My pink manicure:


Products I have used:
  • Astor - Flashy Pink
  • Flormar - NA01
  • Dotting tool

I already explained 3 7 girl why I wear this pink dotticure and it felt so good that they got informed because of my manicure!



Wear pink on the 11th of October, 2013 and spread the word, that "The best protection is early detection!"


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. foarte frumoasa imbulinata :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the polka dots within polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these nails!!! They are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foarte faina manichiura. Merci de invitatie. M-am alaturat si eu grupului. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superba!!!
    Chiar pe 11 octombrie a fost ziua mea! :D

    Te astept si pe la mine, poate te inscri si la concurs! Pupici
    http://andreeadesign.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.