Thursday, October 10, 2013

NOTD - Pierre Rene Sand Effect Nr, 02

Hi Girls!

The other days I have placed my first order on www.magiq.ro
I have purchased 2 beautiful polishes and an acetone free nail polish remover and I got to chose a scented polish of my choice. This offer is still available at Magiq.


Today I am wearing Pierre Rene - Nr. 02, the polish from the middle. I haven't used any design today. I wanted to reserve this post simply for this polish because I am in love with it.


What I like about it in the first place is this interesting orange-red, maybe coral color, the little golden particles and the fact that it is textured!



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I really love texture polishes! Especially when they have glitter in them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one has tiny little golden glitters. Looks great on the nails. I wear it without top coat :-)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.