Monday, October 28, 2013

Pierre Rene Top Flex (Nr. 262 & 265) - Ikat Nails

Hi Girls!

Today I present you a manicure, made with Pierre Rene Top Flex polishes, ordered from www.magiq.ro.
The Magiq staff is very nice and helping, a pleasure to work with. Aside from the items that I've ordered from them last time, they put a surprise polish too in the package :-). Thank you! My boyfriend says that it is even prettier than the one that I have ordered :-)

Initially I wanted to do a Halloween manicure, but it turned out something ... different:


Products I have used:
  • Pierre Rene Top Flex - Nr. 262 (green polish)
  • Pierre Rene Top Flex - Nr. 265 (orange polish, this was the surprise polish). It's not a simple orange polish, but has a discrete silvery shimmer in it.
  • Bourjois - Green Fizz
  • Flormar - Nr. NA01
  • Flormar - Nr. NA12

The first time I have tried an Ikat design was during The Techniques Challenges. I am glad I have tried it because it's not that complicated and it looks really good on the nails.


Finally, the polishes I have used:


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. wow! ador unghiutele verzi si modelul lor! Iar cele portocalii complimenteaza foarte bine manichiura ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb modelul si ce frumoasa e oja verde!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imi place si mie, parca imi aduce aminte de Jade Is The New Black, de la OPI :-)

      Delete
  3. that is is so pretty! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.