Sunday, October 13, 2013

T.N.C.C. - Halloween Month #1

Hi Girls!

This month's challenge at T.N.C.C is Halloween. As usual, there will be 4 posts in the month. Here goes my first one:


Products I have used:
  • Pierre Rene Sand Effect - Nr. 02
  • Flormar NailArt - Nr. NA12
  • Flormar Wet Look - Nr. WL08  
I have created a design with the usual Halloween colors (orange, black) but it doesn't represent any design in particular. It was only the inspiration of the moment.




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.