Monday, October 7, 2013

The Techniques Challenge - #9 One stroke

Hi Girls!

Before I say anything else, I have to say that I hate this technique. I know, it was my idea to try it... And now that I have tried it (sort of...), I am absolutely convinced that this was the first and last time I did it! I am only posting this manicure because it is part of a challenge.


Products I have used:
  • Top Flex Sand Effect - Nr.02. This textured polish is fabulous. At first it looks like it is red. Than you start to see it dark orange and only then do you notice the little gold particles! I am loving it and so do the people who saw me with it today. Just to be clear, they saw it without my unfortunate one stroke attempt :-)
  • Acrylic paints 

The last challenge will be Your favorite technique and will be posted on the 14th of October, 2013.


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Interesting combination it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dar arata foarte bine manichiura. Oja Pierre Rene, este fabuloasa. Din pacate aceasta nuanta nu o detin, dar imi imaginez cum arata in realitate. Modelul de inspiratie marinareasca se vede minunat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc!
      Oja de baza e superba. O port de cand am cumparat oja :-D

      Delete
  3. Asa am vrut sa fac si eu! Tehnica mi s-a parut dificila,mie imi place sa vad ce minuni ies din mainile fetelor, numai ca la mine nu a prea iesit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, stiu si imi cer scuze pt aceasta manichiura :-(

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.