Saturday, October 12, 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 7. Inspired by Celebrity Nails

Hi Girls!

I had big plans with this manicure, wanted to do something amazing and started google-ing celebrity nails and manicures and ... I found nothing helpful. Nothing interesting to get inspired by :-(


Products I have used:
  • MIYO - Nr. 28 Grape
  • Brooklin - Nr. F2 (this is in fact a neon pink polish but I couldn't capture the real color)
  • Nail Studs
My "inspiration" was this picture:




Let's check out the other celebrity nails inspired manicures:
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Cat imi plac culorile si tintele aplicate. Arata foarte bine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exact la fel am patit si eu! E prima data cand ma dezamageste Google-ul! :P
    None the less, manichiura ta e superba! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu stiu ce l-a apucat. Am stat ceva vreme sa caut, dar nimic :-(.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.