Saturday, October 5, 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 6. Inspired by Tattoos

Hi Girls!

I am back with a new manicure from The Polish Addict Group Challenge: Inspired by Tattoos.


Products I have used:
  • Miyo Nailed it! - Nr. 28. This is my newest acquisition and I already love it. I have used it in two coats and it dried fast. I am sensitive to this characteristic of a polish :-).  You find the polish at www.magiq.ro 
  • Flormar True Color - Nr. 027
  • Konad image plate - Nr. m77
  • Born Pretty Store - Black stamping polish
I am not that into tattoos, so my manicure is practically a stamped image. If it were to make myself a tattoo, I could imagine the leafs from the manicure on my shoulder. 


I love how this manicure turned out. I find the black - mint combination fabulous! And those dots... Sorry for being so "modest" but I really really like my nails today :-) 


The next challenge will be Inspired by Celebrity Nails and will be posted on the 12th of October, 2013.


Let's check out the other manicures too:

 Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. adorabile <3 si manichiura mea va fi tot in aceste cullori :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc!
      Iubesc aceasta combinatie. Astept si unghiile tale!

      Delete
  2. Love them! That polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunt atat de frumoase o combinatie reusita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. superba manichiura, suoerba oja de baza <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manichiura este foarte, foarte frumoasa!!! Pupici

    allthatbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful!! The colours are gorgeous and I love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect color, perfect feathers, perfect dots... i've got to say perfect nails! :) Very well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.