Monday, October 14, 2013

The Techniques Challenge - #10 Your Favorite Technique

Hi Girls!

Today it's a "sad" day, because a new challenge comes to an end, The Techniques Challenge.

The last challenge was your favorite technique. I couldn't decide between dots and stripes so I decided to make both of them :-)


Products I have used:
  • Golden Rose - Nr. 113
  • Flormar Nail Art - Nr. NA01
  • Bourjois - Rouge in Style


Let's finish with a short review of the manicures from this challenge:


The Techniques Challenge Manicures:

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa manichiura. Imi pare rau ca s-a terminat aceasta colaborare. Mi-a facut placere sa particip. Poate pe viitor, vei organiza alta noua :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca ti-a placut si ai participat pana la sfarsit.
      Ma gandesc si la alte colaborari :-D

      Delete
  2. Doar mie mi se pare ca arata ca niste prajiturele? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. foarte simpatice. Ma fac sa ma gandesc la ciocolata :D
    de acum asteptam colaborari noi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Astept inspiratia pt o colaborare noua si... va anunt :-)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.