Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chaos & Crocodiles - Reminiscence

Hi Girls!

Today I would like to present you another Chaos & Crocodile polish. I find it important to highlight, that these polishes are all handmade by Sarey, 3-free and cruelty-free! 
The story about how I got to own these beauties you find in this blog post. 


The star of today's post is: Reminiscence!


What Sarey sais about this polish: "Reminiscence is made with holographic turquoise, blue, purple, and pink micro glitter with a stunning purple shimmer. It looks amazing layered over your favorite polish and can also be worn alone at 3 coats."





This polish really looks amazing! I have applied one coat over Essence - Goofy Blue and I am in love with it. I don't want to remove it ever :-).


Other Chaos & Crocodiles polishes will follow ;-)

Until that you can check out the Facebook page of Chaos & Crocodiles (https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndCrocodiles) or visit the new website by clicking here.

Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.