Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 4. Neutral

Hi Girls!

For this challenge I have chosen a polish that brought a while ago...but I have no idea why!
I wore it for the first time today and even my boss said that I have an "uninteresting" polish. This says a lot about it, don't you think?



Flormar - Nr. 119


The shade itself is OK but I just doesn't inspire me. I have tried stamping on it but it wouldn't work. I tried to create a gradient manicure with some nude and brown polishes and it didn't work. Desperate as I was, I ever tried to stamp on the gradient :-D. Still no success. Sorry...but I have to leave you with a swatch today :-(.




Don't forget to check out the other manicures from this challenge:

Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

6 comments:

  1. ce frumoasa este nuanta <3 superba <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce frumoas arată ! Mă tentează și pe mine ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi se pare o nuanta perfecta pentru o zi la mare, la soare.
    Finuta si delicata. :D
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiar daca e simpla si neinteresanta, tot arata frumos pe unghiile tale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Your nails turned out wonderfull.
    I have a question. I'm participating this challenge and from the begining I've put links to your blog, but I haven't see that you've did the same with my blog?

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    Bye,
    Illy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.